wats in a name?

now why did i thought of my cartoon nick 'ambuyart'? i was thinking of keeping 'jeman' my previous nick, or just use my real name...well since i join borneo bulletin i want to be..new. my style is stil d same but i like to learn and mix new stuff.
its just a whole new experience. and i need to represent my paper as a local cartoonist. so i combine a local delicacy ambuyat and art.

some like to stick with their name, some change for a reason, while some change their names quite often until it confuses people.

and be responsible wat yr nick meant. do some research, people nowadays question a lot. nda bulih salah.

ps. yr name may be a moneymaker. make it simple so people can remember. for muslims...ringankan lidah utk berselawat dan berzikir, insyallah urang lain pun ringan lidahnya utk me-recommend to others :)

No comments: