speeeeeed

How to measure yr speed drawing cartoons/manga/illustrations? mph? km/h? lines per second or pages per day?

Aku pun nda sure. but we can assume our speed fm our past projects..

i did a 13 page illustration for dbp which i got 3rd prize (2nd was my fren rezuan) in 2 weeks.
25 illustrations in 4 weeks for the energy book 2007.
then there's once 5 cartoons for borneo bulletin in just one working day..friday. 6 hours of worktime, so thats 0.83 cartoons per hour? (i came abit late, then friday prayer, lunch etc etc)
how abt 3 projeks simultaneously in one week. alhamdulillah, siap jua...

im not bragging of my performance but wen im slow, im very slow.

usually i can draw a caricature in 15mins or just in 6 tops.
but if u let me draw during my 'free time' itll take me weeks...or maybe never becoz i mightve lost the pic.
if im sick, im really sick like i dont want to do anything.

its hard to even knowing my true speed. becoz i cant ignore the 'malas' and 'health' factor. it affects the overall performance.

to students u hav sports, studying,exam and lepakking time.
to those with family u got family matters.
like me i got other 'things' to do.

motivation. discipline. ability.

thats my creative engine.

No comments: